Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Words Are Barely Flowing... But They Are Coming None the Less


I think I need to go back to writing in the morning and not late at night. These past two nights, I have struggled to put out even 1,000 words, which I can normally knock out in a good, productive 30 minutes. I think I have just been too tired mentally to be very creative, not to mention I am in the slogging grounds nearing the middle of the story. I also happen to realize that I'm currently in a doldrums area where my plotcards don't cover, very well, but fortunately, I have a lot of good scene ideas to use later.

I feel like I'm behind, even though I'm managing to hold my position at just barely beyond where I need to be. Hoping tomorrow goes better.

Current count: 17,169

No comments:

Post a Comment