Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Daily Quota for Tomorrow Reached Tonight

Today, I had no Anthropology video lecture, so I had a free hour in the library to write about a thousand words. Then, later, after much searching the internet for a suitable "controversial" article for my French class, I came back to the room and, hoping for at least 500 words, actually put out almost another 1,000, bringing my total up to 6,326 so far, and that's about how much I need to have by tomorrow night!

Good thing, too, since I have French club AND a history test to study for tomorrow...

But hooray for being ahead of schedule. If I can just keep this little buffer up, and increase it little by little, this just might be more doable than I thought this year.

1 comment:

  1. with God EVERYTHING IS DOABLE!!!!...but you know that! and while you are working hard at creating such thought-provoking pieces of literature, i am busy wondering how much money i can win (lose) in vegas next week. or how much actual beach time and relaxation i can get in this weekend in south padre. oh the dilemmas of being retired!

    ReplyDelete